BEL Recruitment 2022 | 10 Project Engineer Posts
BEL has recently announced that vacancies are to be filled. It is said that various posts have been allotted for the vacant posts of 10 Project Engineer Posts . Applicants who wish to apply for these jobs are requested to apply incorrectly and avail the benefit. All the job related information like education, age, application procedure are given below.
Job Type: – Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 10
Nature of work: – Temporary
Last date:- 28.06.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Offline
Job location:- Anywhere India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:-
1. Project Engineer (Electronics) – 10 Posts
1. Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication. Minimum Percentage of Marks in BE/B.Tech:- General/EWS: 55% & above. ST/PwBD: Pass class. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be indicated in the application form.
Post Qualification Experience as on 01.05.2022 : Candidates should possess minimum two years’ relevant industry experience. The relevant post qualification industry experience shall be in the following areas:
Electronics: Candidates preferred having experience in Surveillance/Information Technology/Network Projects. Preference is given to candidates having relevant certificates in the above mentioned areas.
1. Project Engineer – less then 32 yeras.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt Rules.
1. Project Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of Three years which may be extended upto a maximum of Onemore year (total Maximum tenure of 4 years)based on project requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/-, Rs. 45,000/- Rs. 50,000/- and Rs. 55,000/-during the 1 st , 2 nd ,3 rd and 4th year of contract respectively.
2. However, if any candidate has completed three years of tenure as a Trainee Engineer in BEL and has applied for Project Engineer post he/she will be directly inducted as Project Engineer–II. The remuneration of such candidates will be Rs.45.000/- for the 1st year, Rs. 50,000/- for 2nd year and Rs.55,000/- for the 3rd year. The overall tenure will be limited to 3 years only.
1. Selection will be through a Written Test for shortlisted candidates, followed by an Interview, only for those candidates who qualify in the Written Test. The venue for the Written Test / Interview will be intimated later.
2. 85% Marks will be allotted for the written test and 15% have for the interview. Candidates who pass the written test will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:5 in the order of merit.
3. The names of candidates shortlisted for Written Test/Interviews and final selections will be notified on our Company’s website.
4. Please note that Written Test/Interview call letters will be sent through email only.
1. Project Engineer – I – Rs. 400/- plus applicable GST
1. General/EWS candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 400/- plus applicable GST towards application fee through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
2. Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment. Screenshots and instructions for the same are provided below the advertisement. Candidates may make the payment by clicking on the link provided below the web advertisement.
3. Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. Candidates are required to select SBI branch in the payment option and download & print the challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.Payment receipt/screen shot should be mandatorily attached along with other enclosures.
How to Apply:-
1. Interested candidates meeting all the criteria mentioned above, should submit the application in the form appended to this advertisement and send the applications through post, super scribing on the envelope the post applied for.
2. Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the application form as changes shall not be permitted after forwardal of the application form.
3. Applications complete in all respects, may be sent to “Deputy Manager (HR/Military Communications SBU), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013” on or before 28.06.2022 through ordinary or speed post.
4. The application should be sent by superscribing on the envelope“ Application for the post of Project Engineer – MILCOM SBU”.