BEL Recruitment 2021 | Trainee Engineer –I
The Official Announcement has been issued by Bharat Electricals Limited to fill the vacancies of TRAINEE ENGINEER –I. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 21.05.2021. Applicants should send applications through post. Receiver address is mentioned in the notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -BEL Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 30 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 21.05.2021
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• TRAINEE ENGINEER –I – 30 Posts
• Applicants should complete B.E/ B.Tech Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication from Recognized University/ Institute can apply for above posts.
• Candidates should have minimum 6 months experience on related field.
• For more information download the notification.
• Upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.04.2021.
• For detailed age relaxation download the notification.
• 1 st Year Rs. Job Locations Initial posting is in BEL Bangalore.
• However, majorly, 25,000/- 2nd Year – Rs. 28,000/- 3rd Year – Rs. 31,000/-
• People for this job will be invited through Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post or Mail.
• For General Category Candidates Rs.200/-.
• For SC/ST/PWD category candidates No Fees.
How to apply: –
• Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement to apply for Trainee Engineer-I (on Contract Basis) for Military Communications SBU, Bengaluru Unit.
• The online application can be accessed from 12.05.2021
• The last date to submit the applications is 21.05.2021
• Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
• The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
• List of candidates shortlisted for interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.