BEL Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company and India‟s premier Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence requires the following personnel on temporary basis for its Software Development Centre, Vizag for a period of two years. BEL Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022 | BEL Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer Job Notification 2022 | BEL Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer 2022 Application Form PDF Download @ https://www.bel-india.in/– BEL invites applications for recruitment of 100 Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer Posts.
Organization: – BEL
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 100
Nature of work: – Temporary Basis
Last date:- .23.09.2022
Selection Process:- Written Exam & Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Trainee Engineer
2. Project Engineer
1. Trainee Engineer:
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech in CSE/IS/IT with 55% for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD
Minimum Post Qualification Experience: Nill
Post Qualification Industrial Experience: Nill
2. Project Engineer:
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg. 4 years) in Electronics / Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Mechanical / Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Information Science / Information Technology / Electrical. Discipline with 55% for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates with mandatorily minimum TWO years experience in Software.
Minimum Post Qualification Experience: Minimum TWO Years experience in Software
1. Project Engineer – I – 28 Years
2. Trainee Engineer – I – 32 Years
Note:- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
a. Trainee Engineer-I will be engaged for a period of TWO years.
b. An amount of Rs. 12,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowances, etc.
c. Project Engineer-I will also be engaged for a period of TWO years
d. An amount of Rs. 12,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowances, etc.
Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an Interview for those candidates who qualify in the written test. The written test details will be e-mailed to the candidates/applicants to the mail id provided by the candidate.
1. Candidates meeting the specified criteria as mentioned above in the advertisement will be communicated to attend the Written Test for 85 marks.
2. Candidates will be short-listed for the interviews in the order of merit based on the performance in the written test, in the ratio of 1:5.Interviews will be conducted subsequently and will be for 15 marks.
Important note: Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks, as per the guidelines provide by the concerned University. Failure to do so, will result in disqualification. Only relevant experience will be considered. The decision of the selection committee, with respect to relevance of experience will be final. Work experience indicated without supporting documents, will not be considered. Intimation w.r.t. conducting of the written test and subsequently the Interviews will be sent through email provided by the candidates. Candidates are required to comply with the instructions indicated therein. The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
i. Candidates belonging to General /OBC / EWS category and applying for the post of Trainee Engineer are required to pay Rs. 150 + 18% GST as an application fee
ii. Candidates belonging to General /OBC / EWS category and applying for the post of Project Engineer are required to pay Rs. 400 + 18% GST as an application fee
iii. Application fee is non-refundable.
iv. Candidates may go through all the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting the Application Fee.
v. Application fee needs to be remitted through Online mode i.e. SBI Collect
vi. Payment receipt should be mandatorily attached along with other enclosures. Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and sending the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded. Candidates are requested to read the details and go through the screenshots for making the payment.
How to apply: –
a) Candidates who meet the above requirement may apply in the format available on the BEL website: www.bel-india.in.
b) The post (Trainee Engineer – Software/ Project Engineer – Software) applied for should be super scribed on the envelope.
c) Applications should be accompanied by the following documents (only photocopies in the given chronological order)
– SSLC/Matriculation Certificate for Proof of Age.
– Semester wise marks cards of BE / B Tech. (Candidates who have completed bachelor‟s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also along with copies of all semester degree marks cards)
– BE/B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg. – 4 years) Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate.
– CGPA Conversion Certificate ( wherever applicable)
– Candidates applying for the post of Project Engineer are also required mandatorily provide Proof of Experience- Post qualification experience certificate/s from previous to till current employer. The joining/appointment letter and relieving letter (wherever applicable) needs to be attached to determine the number of years of post-qualification experience. Where current employment certificate is not produced the joining/appointment letter, first and latest pay slip and employee ID proof should be compulsorily attached to determine the number of years of experience
– A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification experience for the post of Project Engineers (Not applicable for applicants for the post of Trainee Engineers)
– No Objection Certificate (if applicable) for Candidates working in PSUs/Government/Quasi Government organizations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview. Such candidates, who are unable to produce NOC at the time of interview, will not be interviewed.
– Valid Caste Certificate (if belonging to EWS/OBC/SC/ST/PWBD).
– Proof of Identity- Aadhar/Voter ID/Driving license/Any other Govt. approved identity document. Candidates are to ensure that forward application format with the above specified documents. Applications complete in all aspects, may be sent to “Manager (HR/ES&SW), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013” on or before 23.09.2022 through ordinary or speed post only.