BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Bharat Electronics Limited-Ghaziabad, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence propose to engage 50 Graduate Apprentice under the Apprentices Act,1961(Amended) for one year Apprenticeship training in the following designated trades. BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | BEL Apprentice Job Notification 2022 | BEL Apprentice 2022 Online Application @ http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/– BEL invites Online applications for recruitment of 50 Graduate Apprentice Posts.
Organization: – BEL
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 50
Nature of work: – Apprentice
Last date:- .19.09.2022
Selection Process:- Merit List
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Graduate Apprentice
1. Mechanical Engineering – 31 Posts
2. Computer Science (Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science &Technology ,Computer Technology & Computer Engineering) – 08 Posts
3. Electronics (Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering & Electronics) – 09 Posts
4. Civil Engineering – 04 Posts
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. The candidate should have passed their BE/B.Tech in above mentioned engineering branches recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 30/09/2019.
3. Age limit: Maximum age should not be more than 25 years as on 30/09/2022. Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years for OBC candidate
4. The selection criteria will be based on merit of percentage of marks obtain by candidate in Interview conducted by BEL Ghaziabad.
5. Minimum pass marks will be required for employee ward in the Interview for selection.
1. Graduate Apprentice – Rs.11,100/-
1. Selection will be based on the merit of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Interview conducted by BEL Ghaziabad.
2. Minimum pass marks will be required for employee ward in the Interview for selection.
Note: For any information/query, contact through e-mail [email protected] No other medium of communication will be entertained for any query.
How to apply: –
1. Candidates who fulfill all the above criteria are eligible to apply.
2. The duration of Apprenticeship training is one year.
3. Stipend shall be paid as per Apprentices Act,1961(Amended).
4. Candidates can apply for the above vacancies through Govt. Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) on or before 19/09/2022 .
5. The candidates should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in other organization Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
6. Reservation for SC/ST/PWD/ OBC/EWS etc candidates will be as per the Government guideline.
7. During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the ‘Apprentices Act, 1961 as well as the policies/rules of the organization.
8. Canteen facilities will be available on chargeable basis.
9. Interested candidates are required to register on BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in. The application received after last date (i.e,19.09.2022) will not be considered.
10. The shortlisted candidates will be informed for written test through their registered E-mail ID.