BECIL MTS Job Notification 2022
BECIL has released a new job notification. It has been mentioned that the vacant posts of 40 MTS, Medical Lab Technologist Posts are to be filled. Candidates will be informed via email / telephone for their Skill Tests/Interview/Interaction. We have compiled the complete details about this task below. Aspirants can apply and avail before the last date. BECIL MTS 2022 Online Application @ http://www.becil.com/– BECIL invites Online applications for recruitment of 40 MTS, Medical Lab Technologist Posts.
Organization: – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 40
Nature of work:- May Be Permanent
Last date:- 06.11.2022
Selection Process:- Skill Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. MTS – 20 Posts
2. Medical Lab Technologist – 20 Posts
1. MTS -Essential: – Candidates must have passed Matriculation
Experience: – Preference will be given to experienced candidates. Fresher’s can also be considered.
2. Medical Lab Technologist –
Essential: – Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technologists / Medical Laboratory Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology) from a Govt. recognized university / institution with two year of experience in the relevant field.
1. MTS – 18-45 years
2. Medical Lab Technologist – Upto 40 years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules
1. MTS – Rs. 16,614/-
2. Medical Lab Technologist – Rs. 21,970/-
Candidates will be informed via email / telephone for their Skill Tests/Interview/Interaction
1. Gen/ OBC – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
2. ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
How to apply: –
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want toapply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.in and click on the link “Career”.
4. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
5. Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/ Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.