Bank of Baroda Finance Recruitment 2021 | Chief Operating Officer
Bank of Baroda Finance has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Manager, AVP, VP & Chief Operating Officer. A total of various vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 17.06.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :- Bank of Baroda Finance
Job Type: -Government of India
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Test/Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Chief Operating Officer
• Manager – Graduate / Post Graduate/ Professional Qualification with 5 year experience on related to field.
• AVP – MBA in HR with 12 year experience on related to field.
• VP – Graduate / Post Graduate/ Professional Qualification with 16 years experience on related to field.
• Chief Operating Officer – Post Graduate/ Professional Qualification with 16 years of experience with related to field.
• For more detail download the notification.
• The age of the applicants should be above 18 years to 55 years of age of age as on 01.01.2021 .
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be depend upon a work nature.
• People for this job will be invited through Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post.
How to apply:-
• Applicants for above jobs can apply through [email protected] email id.
• Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for above job.
• The last date to apply for the above job is 17.06.2021.
• Selected candidates receive a call letter from the Bank of Baroda Finance.