Anna University Recruitment 2022 | 52 Project Manager, SRF, JRF posts | http://www.Anna University-kbc.org/
Anna University required for a period of six months and is likely to be extended if the performance of the candidate is found satisfactory. The post is purely on temporary basis. Interested candidates, who possess the specified qualification, are requested to fill the e-form available at www.annauniv.edu/rcc and shall submit the necessary photo copies during the selection process. The required qualifications for the post is detailed in the Table given below:
Organization: -Anna University
Job Type: -Government of Tamilnadu
Vacancies: – 52 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 18.06.2022
How to apply:- Apply by post
Job location:- Chennai – Tamilnadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Project Manager – 01 Vacancy
2. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Junior Software Engineer/Junior Language Engineer – 05 Vacancies
3.Senior/Junior Language Experts (Specialized Data) – 33 Vacancies
4. Senior Research Fellow (SRF)/Senior Software Engineer/Senior Language Engineer – 08 Vacancies
5. Senior Computational Linguist/Senior Machine Learning (ML) Engineer – 05 Vacancies
1. Project Manager – B.E/B. Tech/MCA/M. Tech/M.E/MS in Computer Science/Information Technology
Required: Minimum 3 – 4 years of experience in technical projects and team coordination
2. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Junior Software Engineer/Junior Language Engineer – 1. BE/BTech/MCA/MTech/MS in Computer Science/Information Technology 2. M.A/M.Phil. in Linguistics/English/Hindi/Kannada/Malayalam/Tamil/Telugu
Desirables: Prior Experience in Programming in ML/DevOps for (1) Prior Experience in Computational Linguistics, NLP and Translation for (2)
3. Senior/Junior Language Experts (Specialized Data) – BA/MA/M.Phil in Linguistics/English/Hindi/Kannada/Malayalam/Tamil/Telugu
Desirables: Experience in creating Lexical Resources, Development of Linguistic Resources for Machine Translation, Natural Language Understanding, Application of Machine Learning
4. Senior Research Fellow (SRF)/Senior Software Engineer/Senior Language Engineer – 1.BE/BTech/MCA/MTech/MS in Computer Science/Information Technology 2. M.A/M.Phil in Linguistics/English/Hindi/Kannada/Malayalam/Tamil/Telugu
Required: Work experience of 1-3 years in Programming in ML/DevOps/Full Stack/API development for (1) Computational Linguistics, NLP and Translation work for (2).
5. Senior Computational Linguist/Senior Machine Learning (ML) Engineer – PhD in Computational Linguistics/Computer Science/Information Sciences/Linguistics
Required Skills: Work Experience in Machine Learning (ML)/DevOps/Full Stack/API Development, Computational Linguistics, NLP and Machine Translation, Text Analytics, Discourse Analysis.
1. Project Manager – Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 65,000/-
2. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Junior Software Engineer/Junior Language Engineer – Rs. 18,00 0/- to Rs. 35,000/
3. Senior/Junior Language Experts (Specialized Data) – Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-
4. Senior Research Fellow (SRF)/Senior Software Engineer/Senior Language Engineer – Rs. 25,000/-to Rs. 45,000/-
5. Senior Computational Linguist/Senior Machine Learning (ML) Engineer – Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 80,000/-
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The actual date, time of the interview will be intimated by email or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
How to apply: –
Interested candidates may send their application, on a plain paper (including CV giving details of educational qualifications and experience along with the copies of relevant documents, contact address, email and phone number)
Last Date for Applying: June 18th 2022.
Short listed candidates will be called for interview and No TA/DA will be given. Applications may be sent by post or e-mail with Subject as “NLTM-Recruitment 2022” and the Project Post Name as
given above, at the following address:
Dr. Sobha, L
Computational Linguistics Group
AU-KBC Research Centre.
MIT Campus of Anna University
Chromepet, Chennai-44. E-Mail: sobha[AT]au-kbc[DOT]org