Anna University Recruitment 2021 | Project Technician
The Official Announcement has been issued by Anna University, Chennai to fill the vacancies of Project Assistant , Project Technician, Project Associate-I , Project Associate-II , Project Scientist Post. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 20.05.2021. Applicants should send applications by registered post only. The filled Application send to Email address mentioned in the notification along with required documents. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Anna University
Job Type: -Government of Tamilnadu
Vacancies: – 06
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 20.05.2021
How to apply:- Apply by post
Job location:- Chennai – Tamilnadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Project Assistant – 01
• Project Technician – 01
• Project Associate-I – 02
• Project Associate-II – 01
• Project Scientist – 01
• Project Assistant – B.Sc in Physics/Computer Science . Knowledge in optical based instrumentation ./ Development of Web application / Mobile application / Database management
• Project Technician – Diploma in ECE / CSE / IT Development of Web application / Mobile application / Database management / Expertise in soldering and PCB designing
• Project Associate-I – B.E / B.Tech in ECE / CSE / IT (or) B.Sc in Horticulture / Agriculture Development of Web application / Mobile application / Database management / Data Analytics / Internet of Things / Optoelectronics / Soil nutrient analysis
• Project Associate-II – M.E/ M.Tech in Applied Electronics / VLSI and Embedded Systems / Embedded Systems / Laser and Electro Optical Engineering (or) M.S in Optics 40,000/Desirable: Laser based instrumentation / Internet of Things / Optoelectronics
• Project Scientist – PhD in Information and Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Engineering Design 50,000/Desirable: Exposure in laser based instrumentation / Optoelectronics / Internet of Things
• For more information download the notification.
• Applicants for the above post should be minimum 18 years of age can apply for above Job.
• Project Assistant – Rs.12,000/-
• Project Technician – Rs.15,000/-
• Project Associate-I – Rs.30,000/-
• Project Associate-II – Rs.40,000/-
• Project Scientist – Rs.50,000/-
• People for this job will be invited through Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the shortlisted applicants by registered post.
How to apply: –
• The duly filled application with necessary certificates should be submitted to the following address in post on or before 20.05.2021 by 5.00 pm.
• The scanned copy of the application should also be mailed to [email protected] .
• The short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview after scrutinizing the applications.
• The actual date and time of interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in due course by e-mail only.