Anna University Recruitment 2021 | Project Associate
The Official Announcement has been issued by Anna University, Chennai to fill the vacancies of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Project Associate. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 24.05.2021. Applicants should send applications by registered post only. The filled Application send to address mentioned in the notification along with required documents. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Anna University
Job Type: -Government of Tamilnadu
Vacancies: – 02
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 24.05.2021
How to apply:- Apply by post
Job location:- Chennai – Tamilnadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01 Post
• Project Associate – 01 Post
• Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – M.Sc. in Physics/Materials science / Chemistry / Nanoscience with First class in U.G. & P.G. Experience in related research area. NET-JRF/GATE Essential.
• M.Tech in Physics/ Nanoscience / Materials Science. Experience in related research area
• Project Associate – M.Sc. in Physics/Materials science/ Chemistry / Nanoscience with First class in U.G. & P.G. Experience in related research area.
• For more information download the notification.
• Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Minimum 18 years
• Project Associate – Minimum 18 years
• Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs.31,000/- + HRA 24%
• Project Associate – Rs.20,000/- + HRA 24%
• People for this job will be invited through Short List / Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the shortlisted applicants by registered post.
How to apply: –
• Applications in the prescribed format, containing detailed bio-data: Name, DOB, age, address with communication mode, education, NET/GATE qualification, and copies of certificates are invited for the mentioned post.
• These posts are purely temporary. No TA/DA will be provided if called for the interview.
• The application should be sent in the attached format on or before 24.05.2021 to