Anna University Institute for Energy Studies Recruitment 2021 | Technical Assistant
Anna University Institute for Energy Studies has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for Junior Research Fellowship & Technical Assistant. A total of 03 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by a post from notification released through Post. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Anna University Institute for Energy Studies
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies:- 03 Post
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 25.06.2021
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- All Over in India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Junior Research Fellowship – 01 Post
• Technical Assistant – 02 Posts
• Junior Research Fellowship – M. E. Energy Engineering, Solar Energy, Power Electronics & Drives, Power System, Power Engineering & management, Control & Instrumentation, Product Design and Development.
• Technical Assistant – B. E. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering; Diploma in Mechanical Engineering .
• The age of the applicants should be minimum 18 years of age.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• Junior Research Fellowship – Rs. 31,000/- per month + 24 % HRA (For GATE candidate) : Rs. 25,000/- per month + 30 % HRA (For non-GATE candidate)
• Technical Assistant – Rs. 20,000/- per month (Consolidated for B.E candidate) : Rs. 15,000/- per month (Consolidated for Diploma candidate)
• Applicants will be selected through Interview .
• Interview Details will inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• 1. Short listed candidates will be called for an interview after scrutinizing the application.
• 2. The date and time of interview will be intimated only to the shortlisted candidates in due course by e-mail only. Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
• 3. Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expenses.
• 4. The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University
• Email: [email protected]
• The applicants are also requested to send the hard copy of their application to Director, Institute for Energy Studies, Anna University, Chennai – 25 on or before 25.05.2021.