Anganwadi Upcoming Recruitment 2022 Worker Posts
A notification has been issued to fill the vacant posts in Anganwadi. The notification mentions that various posts are to be filled for the posts of Worker, Mini Worker and Helper. Candidates who are willing to apply for these jobs are requested to apply immediately. Eligibility required to apply, application procedure etc. are given below to make it easy for everyone to understand.
Organization: – Anganwadi
Job Type: – TN Govt
Vacancies: – 1000+
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- Coming Soon
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- All Over Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
In the recent announcement, it has been informed that various posts have been allocated for the Anganwadi Worker, Main Worker and Anganwadi Helper in the Anganwadis operating under the Integrated Child Development Project.
1. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from Government or Government recognized school / educational institutes are eligible to apply for Worker, Mini Worker jobs.
2. Candidates applying for Helper job should be able to read and write Tamil.
3. Candidates should be a person living near the applying office and a person from the applying town.
1. Candidates applying for Worker, Mini Worker jobs should be between minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years.
2. Candidates applying for Helper job should be minimum 20 years to maximum 40 years.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
The employees selected for these jobs will get monthly salary commensurate with the qualification and skill during the work.
Candidates are expected to be selected through Written Exam, Personal Interview and Merit List.
How to apply: –
Candidates who are applying for this government job should download the application form given below in the official notification and fill it and submit it in person at the nearest child development scheme office. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.