Air India Limited Recruitment 2022 | Cabin Crew
Air India Limited has released a new job notification. It has been informed that the vacancies allotted for Cabin Crew are to be filled. Those who are willing to apply for this job are requested to take advantage of this opportunity without fail. Eligibility required to apply, application procedure etc. are given below to make it easy for everyone to understand.
Organization: – Air India Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 05.07.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Chennai
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
It has been informed that Air India Limited has allotted various vacancies for Cabin Crew job.
1. Candidates who have passed 12th standard from government or government approved school/educational institutes are eligible to apply for Cabin Crew job.
2. Candidates applying for this job should have sufficient experience in the relevant fields for the job. Also applications from persons with no experience will be accepted for this job.
1. Candidates applying for this Air India job are required to have the following qualifications.
2. Height – Applicants should be within 157 cm height for females and 172 cm height for males.
3. Weight – Candidates should be of appropriate weight for their height.
4. BMI Range – Applicants should be between 18 to 22 for females and 18 to 25 for males.
5. Vision Scale – Candidates should have vision scale of 6/6.
6. Candidates must be holder of Indian Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
7. Candidates should also be proficient in Hindi and English language.
8. Warm, caring & empathetic
9. Maintain up to date knowledge of current safety & security requirements
10. Maintain knowledge of service procedures & company policies
11. Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
12. Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
1. Air India has fixed the minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age of 22 years for the candidates applying for Cabin Crew job.
2. Air India has fixed the maximum age limit of 32 years for candidates who have experience in this job.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Candidates selected for the above job are expected to get monthly salary based on their merit and ability.
1. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted and selected through selection methods recommended by the selection committee.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be personally sent details about the exam through email.
How to apply: –
Eligible and interested candidates can do their registration easily by filling and submitting the application in the link given below.