AIIMS Recruitment 2022 Teacher Posts
Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana Jibmar, Puducherry has been appointed as the mentor institution for AIIMS Madurai Hospital. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Madurai, Tamil Nadu, an apex healthcare institute established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, invites online applications from eligible Indians for various teaching posts on regular basis. Eligible candidates are therefore requested to apply by 18.07.2022.
Organization: – AIIMS
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 94
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 18.07.2022
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Professor 20
2. Additional Professor 17
3. Associate Professor 20
4. Assistant Professor 37
– Total 94 posts are vacant.
As per AIIMS Madurai Recruitment 2022 notification, candidates for the above posts should have completed Post Graduation, MD/ MS, M.H.A (Masters in Hospital Administration), Ph.D.
1. Eligible candidates who want to apply for the post of Professor and Additional Professor should be maximum age of 58 years.
2. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the post of Associate and Assistant Professor should be within the age limit of 50 years.
1. Professor Rs. 1,68,900 – 2,20,400/-
2. Additional Professor Rs. 1,48,200 – 2,11,400/-
3. Associate Professor Rs. 1,38,300 – 2,09,200/-
4. Assistant Professor Rs. 1,01,500 – 1,67,400/-
Candidates having the above educational qualification and age limit will be selected through interview for the teaching posts.
AIIMS Madurai Jobs 2022 application fee is fixed as follows.
1. UR/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 1,500/-
2. SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 1,200/-
3. PWD Candidates: No Fee
How to apply: –
Candidates are requested to apply online from 11.06.2022 to 18.07.2022 Monday 04.30 PM by visiting the below given online web address.
Notification & Application form Download