Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 | Harbour Master
Chennai Port Trust has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Harbour Master, Chief Medical Officer & Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer. A total of 03 vacancy have been allotted for above posts . Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 03.07.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: – Chennai Port Trust
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies:- 03 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- Chennai
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Harbour Master
• Chief Medical Officer
• Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer
• Applicants should complete MBBS Degree/ Master of Foreign going ship with Pilot License from recognized university/Institute can apply for above posts.
• Applicants should have upto 8 years experience in related field.
• For more information download the notification.
• The age of the applicants should be between 45 and maximum 50.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.2,60,000/-.
• Applicants will be selected through Interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Ports have to forward the applications of suitable and willing Officers who satisfy the requirements, along with the following documents, so as to reach SECRETARY, CHENNAI PORT TRUST, RAJAJI SALAI, CHENNAI – 600001, on or before 03.07.2021:
• (a) Photocopy of ACRs of the applicant for the last 5 years duly attested by an officer, not below the rank of Deputy Head of Department, on each of the page,
• (b) No Objection Certificate of respective Port Trust.
• (c) Vigilance / Administrative Clearance of the Officer in the proforma prescribed at Annexure-2 -2.
• (d) The veracity of the University Certificates and the recognition of the Degree obtained y the applicant may be ensured and certified.
• (e) If ACR for a particular year/period is not available, a certificate to that effect should be enclosed. (If any major or minor penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years, the details of the disciplinary case leading to such penalty, along with necessary documents, have to be sent.
• The applications duly forwarded within the due date shall only be considered. Hence the Port Trusts are requested to forward the applications with complete details, so as to reach the undersigned on or before 03.07.2021.